CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Day Sixty-Six

Another great workout with my trainer. We did more power sets. The workouts I'm doing now are so different than anything I've ever done. Instead of just your typical squats and lunges she incorporates upper body moves to go along with every lower body move. It's like a total body workout, and I love it. It's such an amazing feel to work out every area equally. I went 45 minutes early to get some extra cardio in. I'm used to only getting my heart rate up by doing cardio, but doing these power sets and incorporating lower/upper body workouts at the same time really gets my heart rate up. Having a trainer is worth every penny!

1 comments:

K said...

Sound like things are going great for you! I always thought that it would be cool to have a personal trainer, maybe someday :)
That is kind of scary that there is a shark in your area? I hope you haven't been out surfing :)