CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Day Sixty-Three

I had the most amazing workout of my life today! And I owe it all to my new trainer. She is amazing. I can already tell she is going to get me whipped into shape. I went in a little before my appointment to get my cardio out of the way so I could have the whole hour to workout with her. It was amazing to have someone right there to push me when I didn't think I could do any more, to make sure I didn't quit. Everything we did today was something I had never done before and I can already feel it in my muscles. It was such a great workout. I'm going to meet with her twice a week until I reach my fitness goal. We sat down and talked about what my goals are and how to reach them. I also learned that watching your weight on the scale isn't that important, you should be more concerned with your mody mass index. So I went out and bought a scale that measure that, so I can keep track at home too. After my workout and my trip to Target to buy a new scale I was famished! I rode my bike down to this cute health foods cafe by our house and got lunch for James and me. Then we went to the beach and climbed the infamous staircase. I barely made it to the top!

0 comments: