CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

May - Day 67 - 87

May has been a crazy busy month for me. Even though I've been on vacation the whole time. My sister came to vists the first week of the month and we had a blast together. We didn't get to work out, but oh well.

Other than that I've worked out everyday and met with my trainer twice a week. I'm getting stronger and loving it. I also quit the eliptical for awhile. I was starting to feel like nothing was happening the more I did it. I would do it for 45 minutes to an hour and never feel any change. So I quit the eliptical and have started running for my cardio. I run a few miles everyday and also do a weight training circuit I learned from my trainer. I've been sticking to a low calorie diet and I'm loving that too. I am noticing now that I've been eating less that I'm just not as hungry. I still can eat whatever I want but now I just pay much closer attention to the portion size.

I bought a really cute new bikini and love the way it fits. I think I'll be in my jeans by the end of June!

0 comments: