CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Work it Girl

Have you done this workout? I remember doing this when I was like 8 years old! It's funny how much has changed, and yet so much still the same!!



And check out that outfit! I think I'm going to go buy one and start wearing it to the gym...I'm bringin' sexy back!



I used to love fitness video's. I used to have a whole collection of them and do them all the time. That, of course, was before I was married and I used to do the video's on Friday night while I was waiting for my then boyfriend to call, it was a great way to spend my time. I used to get so much pleasure out of a good workout and now I feel that I've gotten to focused on a number: number on the scale, number of my jean size, number of calories, number of minutes of cardio...SO many numbers! It has definitely taken the fun out of it. Which is terrible! In order to have a healthly balanced life physical fitness is so important, and since it's so important you've got to make it fun and enjoyable, or the pressure mounts until eventually you give up!

I now resolve to make my workouts fun. That's #1. Maybe I'll try to buy that 1980's Jane Fonda workout!!! Leotard included!!

0 comments: