CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Meal Guide

Here's my new meal plan/guide. I was really surprised that I wasn't eating enough, I guess I had never really thought about it. Monday-Friday I have always skipped breakfast -BAD - so trying to force myself to take a quick five minutes for some oatmeal has been kind of a challenge. I do love it though. I find that by lunch time I'm not starving, and I do have more energy in the morning now too.
TOTAL CALORIES PER DAY: 1280

_1280__ x .35 = ___448___ ( Total # of calories of Protein per day)

_1280__ x .50 = ___640__ ( Total # of calories of Carbohydrates per day)

_1280_ x .15 = ___192___ ( Total # of calories of Fat per day)

Total # of calories of Protein per day_448__ / 4 (1g of Protein = 4 calories) =
Total # of Grams of Protein per day__112_
Total # of calories of Carbohydrates per day_640_ / 4 (1g of CHO = 4 calories) =
Total # of Grams of Carbohydrates per day__160__
Total # of Grams of Fiber per day__50__
Total # of calories of Fat per day__360__ / 9 (1g of Protein = 9 calories) =
Total # of Grams of Fat per day__21__

MEAL PLANNING
Divide the total # grams of “Protein, CHO, and Fat”
evenly into 5 meals throughout the day

Per Meal Nutrient Breakdown
__23__ grams of Protein per meal
__32_ grams of Carbohydrate per meal
___4_ grams of Fat per meal
__10_ grams of Fiber per meal

1 comments:

K said...

Wow, that sounds really complicated! I am sure that you will do great though :)
By the way, that restaurant party sounds like it was a blast, you are so lucky to get to do cool things like that!